Take a sneak peek inside one of Australia’s most successful virtual real estate businesses.
Edgar Natolo’s Nat Group stays ahead of the competition because they are always innovating.
By embracing the very best technology and setting up Effective Business Units, Edgar has succeeded in perfecting the virtual office, which frees up agents, opens up options and brings down expenses.
I really like Edgar’s energy and the way he and his team stick to regimented prospecting routines. You’ll discover his secret to consistent success and how to develop a great business culture.
Edgar challenges accepted ways and is leading the charge as a brilliant example of how the virtual office runs on a day to day basis including how he keeps his team focused on dollar productive activities and how he uses the very best cloud based systems to provide advanced client care and enable full support for his team.
Whether you’re a rookie just starting out, an experienced pro or a team leader or business owner looking to take things to the next level, this interview will open up your mind to the possibilities and get you thinking “what if.”
Edgar is different which is why he’s built a highly successful business. When you listen to this session you’ll discover:
- How to choose your ‘patch’ and how many homes you should select
- How to find an area with the best turnover
- How to set and achieve your goals (why writing down and regularly reviewing your goals increases your chances of success by 4o times)
- Why you’re drawn towards what you focus on and how to attract success
- How to get the lifestyle you want and why you can’t grow in a negative environment
- Why you are the sum of the 5 people closest to you
- How to stop procrastinating and start implementing like a maniac (how Edgar implemented 150 changes to his business within a year)
Edgar and his team are powered by LockedOn. To get your special Top Agents Playbook deal and free 30 day trial. Get started here