She’s built a killer online marketing strategy and business is booming! What will she do next?
I’m always looking for ways to offer more value.
If I can offer more value, I get more downloads and listeners, and my podcast grows.
So I came up with a simple idea.
Why not go back over past episodes and see which ones are the most popular.
I’ve been fortunate to have some very popular interviews but episode 19 featuring Toronto agent Melanie Piche is at the top of the list. So I thought why not talk to Mel again and get an update on what she’s doing.
As with my first interview with Mel, she holds nothing back and shares everything she knows.
There’s some great content here and proven ideas that Mel and husband Brendan are using to grow their business, The BREL team.
Here’s a taste of what we get into:
- The reason why her website is getting up to 2400 unique visitors every day
- The strategy she’s using to engage buyers and sellers and handle the ever-increasing volume
- The regular blog Mel writes that generates seller and buyer leads that are so pre-sold on her and her brand that no other agents are involved.
- The power of paid advertising and boosted posts using Facebook
- And what’s the best type of content to attract, engage and build a loyal client following
I believe the central hub of real estate success in the new economy is a great mobile friendly website and while it’s impossible to literally copy someone’s winning recipe, Mel’s success leaves clues.
If this doesn’t convince you of the urgent need to create a great online presence and leverage social media marketing to grow your business, I don’t know what will.