If you’re anything like me, you probably find the whole area of business credit and borrowing, a dark and murky world.
But I have to admit, I’m fascinated by the concept of free money and how that model actually works.
Here in North America, you can buy a car on zero % finance with terms up to five years.
But before we go any further, a quick disclaimer.
My interview today is with Business Credit expert Ty Crandell from Florida.
I have no idea if the concepts Ty is about to share exist outside of the US so I’m going to set up some links so you can connect with Ty if you have any questions.
You also notice quite a few North American and US specific terms so I just want to give you the heads up about that.
I’m not a business credit or finance expert and I’m definitely not holding myself out to be and obviously, before you do anything, I am going to recommend you seek the assistance and advice of a qualified professional.
But I am curious.
Is it really possible to line up capital that won’t cost you anything for a certain period of time?
If that’s the case, it opens the door to a whole new world of borrowing and investment possibilities.
When you think about it, Money is a product just like anything else. It’s bought and sold every day in the trillions of dollars so there are obviously tactics and strategies an informed consumer can explore and exploit.
My mission with this interview is to bring you into the finance world to discover more.
Here’s a little of what we cover:
- What exactly is business credit?
- Can any business really get business credit?
- Is it truly possible for a business to get business credit without a personal credit check?
- Can a business get credit without the owner taking on a personal guarantee?
- Why does it seem that only big companies are the ones who get business credit?
- Are the credit bureaus in the consumer world the same as in the business world?
- Does it matter what type of entity structure you have when you build business credit?
- With business credit cards, are the credit issuers and credit limits similar to what you might see in the consumer world?
- How fast can a business build business credit?
- Do business credit cards have any impact on personal credit?
- Who can see a business credit report, only the business owner?
- Does a business owner need collateral or cash flow to get business credit?
- What types of credit do lenders look at to decide on approving you for money?
- How does a business start a business credit profile and score?
- How does a business obtain business credit cards at stores?
- How is it possible to get cash business credit cards?
- What types of businesses should have business credit?
- What are some tips to insure that a business owner obtains and keeps a good business credit profile and score?
Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, pod show host, and business credit expert. With over 16 years of financial experience Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building, business credit scoring, and business credit repair. Ty is the author of two popular books on credit named Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded. He is often interviewed on radio and news shows, TV programs, and magazines including Entrepreneur and Inc. Ty currently serves as the CEO at Credit where he has helped create and grow one of the biggest and most credible business coaching operations in the United States.
Contact Ty here CreditSuite.com/reports