Work 1 On 1 with Ray and reach your goals faster
1 ON 1 Coaching Call with Ray.
“Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do. Nobody can tax it or take it away from you … if you’ve maximized your talent, you’ve got a tremendous asset that can return tenfold.”
Warren Buffett (Investment Legend and really rich dude)
“Regular meetings, realistic goals, a productive action list and enhanced accountability are the rewards I’m experiencing working with Ray. His systems, branding concepts and marketing ideas have given my wife and I the confidence to open our own agency and we’re off to a great start“ Mark O’Shea. Bendigo Bestagents. Bendigo, Victoria.
“When Ray and I set my personal results targets at the start of the year, I thought 40 sales was very ambitious. I had only done 30 in the 12 months prior. Today is December 8 and I have 39 sales in the bag and I’m hopeful of getting number 40 across the line next week. Working with Ray has been a real game changer for me. It’s an awesome mix of proven systems, focusing on priorities and personal productivity. It’s also given me immense confidence in my career and so many aspects of my life. Kevin Young. Harcourts. Brisbane, Queensland.
“Personal one on one regular coaching and mentoring elevates accountability and is the fastest way to complete essential tasks and reach goals” Ray Wood
Ray’s private personal coaching program
Where do you want to take your business?
This is new business (listings) focused coaching covering the essentials of real estate success. Everyone has different priorities. My job is to help you plan then help you execute
Here’s what happens and some options:
- Weekly 60 minute one-on-0ne coaching call
- Teams or individual agents
- Regular ongoing and unlimited support via email
- Helping you bridge the gap between working out what you need to do and accessing the resources to make it happen
- Setting a gross commission (GCI) annual goal or business target
- Breaking down the annual plan to quarterly, monthly and weekly actions required
- Setting up accountability checks and support
- Developing the very best mindset and motivational ‘state’ with proven tools and concepts
- Assessing team structure and assisting with support and assistant (and virtual assistant) recruiting
- Advising on the best CRM options and helping with forms and letter temples to automate client communication.
- Defining, developing and marketing your personal or business brand
- Building your online profile
- Rights to access the Real Estate Author program. Your Book. Your Brand. Your Name. (more info here)
- Building your personal brand using social media and building a following (Specifically Facebook and YouTube)
- Developing a regular blog (the fastest way to build organic search and attract more traffic online)
- Improving your overall Google search ranking
- Leveraging technology to boost your brand and automate systems and client care
- Fine-tuning your Pre-Listing kit to ‘Pre-Sell’ you and your presentation
- Developing a customized listing presentation with a proven history of high conversion
- Coaching details are managed with a private and individual project inside Basecamp.com so all communication is recorded and files, images, letters, artwork, and concepts are kept in the one place for easy access 24/7.
- Access to the Bestagents ‘Members Lounge’ which includes an extensive bank of tools, concepts and strategies.
How do you get involved and find out more?
If you haven’t done so already, please share your current challenges and future plans in this online questionnaire and we’ll be in touch to schedule a personal phone call with Ray.
“Ray is one of the best marketing guys going around. In a world of clutter and too much wasteful advertising, agents find themselves jumping from one gimmick to the next, with a scatter gun approach that doesn’t work. Ray’s message cuts through the haze to connect with the decision makers that matter the most.” Garth Makowski. Harcourts. Campbelltown NSW
“Ray’s support in the last 12 months has had an impressive impact on our results and my personal productivity. He is always a reliable sounding board for a new idea and his ‘library’ of marketing concepts and winning marketing methods is without doubt the best I have ever seen. If you ever get the chance to work with him, do it! “ Mark Lands. Lands Real Estate. Adelaide, South Australia.
“We started working with Ray at the beginning of the year. Things were tough back then and quite a lot of the ideas we tried were not working. The strategies we’ve implemented since we started working with Ray are bearing fruit and results have never been better. We are a young company and need to grow quickly. Both our Sales and Property Management departments are excelling under Ray’s guidance and support” Anora Fairchild. Metro Property. Sydney, New South Wales
“The great thing about Ray’s coaching is that everything is so easy to implement. His direct mail and lead generators have widespread appeal with sellers everywhere because they promise and deliver such great value every time. Plus I make extra commission every month by following his ideas” Daniel Mendes. Amber Werchon Property, Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Thanks for your email. Let me just quickly update you with my situation. Whilst I’ve been a B.A. member for sometime I haven’t actively been in the Real Estate business for quite sometime. My career in Real Estate commenced in 2003 – 2006, I worked with Remax Vision at Carina in Brisbane, since then my wife, Roz and I commenced a Driving School business which has grown over the past ten years to twenty five drivers. Whilst it all sounds great and is profitable it isn’t a business that excites me and we’ve finally arrived at a point whereby I am free to move away and commence a new journey whilst Roz and our receptionist continue to operate the Driving School. You can view our webpage http://www.mydrivingschool.com.au
I have recently joined Remax Results at Morningside, Brisbane, basically starting from scratch. I did attend the “Recharge” late last year on the Gold Coast and it was great. I do have three to four years of names and contacts that I had recorded whilst working previously in Real Estate and I’ve started making lists of those people and any friends and aquaintances as I remember them. I have got lots of ideas from B.A. and listening to yourself and Aaron, however I have never had a coach and whilst I hate the idea of being accountable I realise that if I am going to be truly successful and reach my full potential it is inevitable that I engage someone to give me direction and support. I’d be delighted to hear from you when it is convenient. Just so you know, I’m a mature aged (not old) person with a deep desire to get out of debt and get set up financially for the future. I’m not wanting to retire anytime soon, but I do need to get the finances sorted and start to enjoy life a lot more. Sorry this has been rather lengthy but it’s important that you know where I’m at and if you think you can help me.
I’ll hear from you soon,
Thanks for your message Graeme. Can we set up a time to chat? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org