Follow instructions below to get the .pdf of everything. Plus I’ll take you step-by-step through the entire process and show you the best pre-listing and listing presentation strategy I have ever seen.
Thanks for checking out the show notes for this episode and welcome to Top Agents Playbook.
How to get your hands on my Pre-Listing Kit and Listing Presentation
I’d like to ask for your help to grow my podcast listener base and the best way to do that is if you can subscribe in iTunes and leave me a great review and 5 stars.
In return, I will send you The Full Listing Presentation Document plus the Pre-Listing Kit Template plus my complete Direct Mail Power program to help you write better emails and letters to win more listings and make more sales.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to iTunes
2. In iTunes, please subscribe
3. Leave me a 5 Star Review heading and comment
4. Take a screenshot
5. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your screenshot
5. When I get your email I will send you a link to download everything in word and pdf so you can simply cut and paste everything you need straight into your system
If you’re a bit confused, don’t worry 🙂 I’ve made this short video that will show you EXACTLY what to do.
Here are the time stamps so you can go straight to the chapter you’re looking for:
Welcome and the cost of losing a listing. 2.16
Chapter 1. Marketing 101, less is more and logo losers. 7:30
Chapter 2. The 3 main reasons why listing presentations fail. 11:00
Chapter 3. The ABCs of Listing. 14:55
Chapter 4. The Pre-Listing Kit. Step by step. 17:35
Chapter 5. How to get AWESOME testimonials. 22:52
Chapter 6. How to Package a deliver your Pre-Listing Kit. 28:34
Chapter 7. The Actual Listing Presentation. 31:18
Chapter 8. Emotional price Vs. Logical price. 51:58
Chapter 9. The magic leaves with you. 57:57
Chapter 10. How to perfect the trial close. 1:00:07
Chapter 11. How to win friends and influence people. 1:02:56
Chapter 12. Fee negotiation strategies and the race to the bottom. 1:07:27
Chapter 13. A message for new agents. 1:14:48
Chapter 14. Thanks for letting me share. 1:19:40
Chapter 15. So where to from here? 1:20:40
When I send you the link, you’ll be able to download the Testimonial sample and template, the Pre-Listing Kit Covering Letter, the Questionnaire and the Recent Sales Page sample and template
Why winning the listing is one of the most important things to get right
Let me ask you a question:
After prospecting for solid listing leads, what would you consider to be the next most important thing you should be doing as often as possible?
The answer to your question will not only determine your professional fulfillment and career satisfaction but your overall success in real estate.
Getting the listing as often as possible from every potential opportunity is the answer to that question.
…and here’s why.
Here’s my theory about the cost of losing a listing and I’m yet to find anyone to disagree with it. It goes like this;
Let’s say your Gross Commission Earned from a sale is $10,000
My theory goes that if you lose a listing, the REAL cost is more like $40,000
The REAL cost of losing a listing
First, you lose a $10,000 fee for service. Second, you GIFT $10,000 to your competition. It’s like you’re sponsoring their career and helping them build their brand right under your nose.
Third and fourth, you lose the very likely possibility of listing 2 or even more properties off the back of the original listing. And that, by the way, is how good agents become great. Simply by building momentum from a growing number of listings in one area.
What’s included in this podcast episode
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How the pre-listing kit is every bit as important as the actual presentation itself
- The MASSIVE Mistakes most agents make when preparing their pre-listing kit
- How to combat the fact that the seller has probably already decided which agent they’ll be going with before you arrive and how to increase your chances even when you’re going in ‘cold’ to a seller you’ve never met.
- I’ll take you step-by-step through, what I believe is the ultimate listing presentation and I’m talking about the very best actual procedure to follow
- The very best questions to ask during your presentation and why they’re so essential to your success
- My best trial closes to help you warm up to the main event (trial closes are like a yellow brick road to winning the listing)
- An awesome letter that goes with your pre-listing kit
- How to get 12 stunning testimonials by this time tomorrow
- The best fee defense scripts to help you earn the fee you deserve including the most powerful and effective script I have ever used
- And a questionnaire you should be using and what the answers tell you about your new client.