The next generation of video marketing is here and real estate’s top agents know a good idea when they see one.
I think you’re going to enjoy this interview with Industrie Media’s Attila Kovacs.
When I first saw the quality of work Industrie Media were producing, I just had to line them up to film our first RECHARGE event in Sydney last year.
I was blown away with the result. Multiple camera angles, quirky and engaging images, great backing audio… Everything you’d expect from a Hollywood style advertising agency production.
If you are not already doing so, I want to encourage you to embrace video and get a video profile of yourself and start using it.
You can get so much immediate value from a good video. Feature it on your website or send it to your sellers prior to a listing presentation. Get a few onto Youtube and optimise them for search so people find you more often. If your competition isn’t using video, it’s only a matter of time. It’s never too late to start leveraging the power of video and this interview with Attila will convince you to make it part of your marketing starting today.
Discover more about Industrie Media here
National hotline 1300 505539
Harcourts agent Andrew Drane really nails it with this awesome personal profile video!
This marketing video for an individual property showcases the agency’s professionalism and dedication to excellence!
Not convinced video is trending? Check this out!
Youtube.com turned 10 this week. Let me share some if their stats:
• YouTube has more than 1 billion regular users
• Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
• The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
• 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute… that’s 5 hours a second
• Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices
• Mobile revenue on YouTube is up over 100% year over year