WIN MORE LISTINGS AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN 2020
If you’ve ever promised yourself a solid day of working on your business with one of Australia’s top agents then this is it!
Here’s a unique opportunity to spend a day with one of Australasia’s most awarded and successful real estate agents and business owners. If you’ve been sent this link, I’m inviting you to join us.
Monday November 25 in Sydney will be a Mastermind style one-day Summit for business owners, managers and top agents.
Numbers are limited. This will be a small group.
In the last 12 months, Sydney real estate business owner Garth Makowski has generated more than $6 million in revenue.
He manages a dynamic residential real estate sales and property management team of 35
He drives his own team within the team which did more than $2 million in GCI in the last 12 months
He has built an impressive Property Management portfolio of more than 1600 properties with organic growth
With wife Laura, Garth owns and runs one of Harcourts most successful offices located in Campbelltown NSW which is where we’ll be holding the Summit. It’s only 40 minutes from Sydney airport.
What will Garth be getting into?
- His best business growth strategies learned over more than 27 years in real estate
- Goal setting for business & personal
- Planning and building your circle of influence – documented and made easy
- Personal organisation. How to focus on what matters and what makes the biggest difference
- Why recruit, when to recruit, growing your team and selecting the right people for the journey
- How to lead and inspire a focussed and dynamic team of top agents
- Whom to hire first if you’re a team of one and ready to grow
- How to capture the new residential development market in your area
- How to gain real traction wherever you are and whatever the market is like in your area
- Garth’s best marketing templates to win more listings
- Garth’s best direct mail letters for winning listings, price reductions and client care
- Game-changing mental skill and mindset hacks to keep you at the top of your game plus the 8 behavioral habits that give you a permanent winning mindset
- Garth’s daily 10 tasks that have helped build his team and business
- A simple but very powerful business plan template (for teams and individuals)
- How to keep your listing pipeline full
- Power prospecting for the best results and working your database
- The importance of monthly reporting and knowing your numbers
- How to run an effective but short sales meeting that injects enthusiasm and a results focus into the team
- The ‘must-haves’ to prepare for 2020
- The very best client management strategies and reducing days-on-market
- Identifying the BIG real estate business growth opportunities
- Plus more scripts for more situations than you can shake a stick at!
We’ll also be setting aside time to take questions, workshop ideas and create the best solutions
Who is the Summit for? Who should attend?
- Real Estate Business Owners, Leaders, Managers and Motivated Salespeople looking to take things to the next level
- You’re experiencing some challenges with changing market conditions and want to turn things around
- You want to make 2020 your best year ever in real estate and need a proven plan to make it happen
- You’re facing decisions in your business and want to workshop ideas, options and opportunities
- You’re an individual agent and want to start building your team for long-term, consistent growth
Why numbers are limited I’m sure you’ve been to a big real estate conference before. They’re great but you’re a number and it’s hard to get one-on-one with the experts to get the answers you want and the content is not specific to your needs. That’s where a good Mastermind totally changes the game. With less people, you get more of a say and can focus on your specific challenges to leave with the solutions you’re looking for.
Here’s our plan for the day.
We Kick off at 9.30 am
Break for a working lunch at 12.30 pm (Lunch included)
Finish by 4 pm
What do you need to bring?
- Your best questions
- An inquiring mind, 100% open to possibilities and fresh ideas
- Your journal
Where are we meeting?
In the Meeting Room at Garth’s brand new Harcourts office.
Shop 94, 18-22 Broughton Street Campbelltown NSW 2560
Transport from Sydney Airport: Cab. 41 Minutes
Hotels: Closest is Rydges Campbelltown (5 Mins by Cab or a 20-minute walk) Other hotels nearby
Your Summit Investment: CDN$697
Attendees will also receive the following business growth and success tools valued at more than $600
- 60 Proven Real Estate Scripts for Every Possible Situation
- The Ultimate Listing Presentation and Pre-Listing Kit
- Direct Mail Power with letters and strategy
- 11 Gold Medal Telephone Scripts
- Mastering Facebook
- The Expired Listings Letter
- How to collect 12 Awesome Client Testimonials by this time tomorrow
- How to SMASH it on Instagram
- The Buyers Letter with detailed strategy to win listings
To secure your place please email Ray Wood at email@example.com
Garth’s Recent Awards for Harcourts
2018- International Awards for Harcourts. 9th Place top 100 Sales Consultants
2017- International Awards for Harcourts. 16th Place top 100 Sales Consultants
2018- 1st Place. Top Sales Consultant. 3rd Place. Top Exclusive Lister
2017- 3rd Place. Top Sales Consultant
2018- 1st Place. Top Lister of the Year.
1st Place Top Sales Consultant – Income to Office.
1st Place Top Sales Consultant – Number of Sales Settled.
2017- 1st Place Top Sales Consultant – Number of Sales Settled.
1st Place Top Sales Consultant – Income to Office.
3rd Place Top Auction Lister of the Year.
A Message from Garth
Hello and thanks for considering joining Ray and I on November 25 at my offices in Campbelltown.
When Ray approached me to get involved in hosting this one day Mastermind I was way too busy to even contemplate taking a day off the tools. But Ray’s pretty persistent and he set it up so I don’t need to travel too far. Besides, it’s a great chance to show off our new offices and share my best ideas. I was also persuaded because it’s a smaller group and I know I can make a bigger contribution in a more intimate environment with fewer people.
We live in interesting times. I see more agents than ever competing for listings. Technology is shifting the goalposts and distractions are everywhere. New agents are confused and many established agents find themselves working overtime to restore market share. I know because I’m out there working hard to make listings and sales every day, just like you and when we meet will give you the tools you need to beat your competition on a regular basis!
I’ll be diving deep into the actual systems that work so well for us, together with the strategies that bring everything together. Some things are new while others have served me well for 27 years in real estate. Long story short, you’ll be getting my very best.
If there’s one thing I can offer, it’s a track-record for consistent results in a market that has changed dramatically and on the 25th, I’ll be sharing the ideas we’ve been using at Harcourts The Property People to put a record year of sales together.
I’m pumped about our day and if you make the decision to be in the room with us, you can expect to leave with a heap of proven ideas to take home and implement straight away.